Before purchasing your MyLocality Discount Card, please make sure you have read, understood and accept the terms. Thank you.
Cards are dispatched within 48 hours of All About Newport Ltd, receiving email conformation from Nochex UK that full payment has been made by the registrant.
You must have a valid MyLocality Discount Card that is signed by you, in order to obtain any of the discounted offers and deals found within our mobile app/website. Individual terms and conditions can/will apply on each offer depending on terms agreed with our local business partners.
Offers/discounts can be changed, updated or withdrawn at any time without prior warning, at the discretion of MyLocality or our local business partners. The MyLocality Discount Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount. Discounts are subject to businesses enrolled in the MyLocality Discount Card scheme.
MyLocality Discount Card is a scheme run by All About Newport Ltd in Newport Shropshire. Any details captured during the registration process, will not be shared, sold or rented to any 3rd party outside of All About Newport Ltd.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, photographs and maps. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations, you have the rights to cancel and return your MyLocality Discount card and receive a full refund. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations, you have the rights to cancel and return your MyLocality Discount card and receive a full refund. Your right to cancel the order starts the moment you receive your card. You then have 14 calendar days in which to contact All About Newport Ltd (email@example.com) and request a refund. Cards should be returned to our registered address, unsigned and in good condition. Refunds will be made to the payment card used for the original purchase within 14 calendar days of a cancellation being requested. The buyer is responsible for any costs incurred in returning the unwanted card.